At Zasbi we understand the needs of clients and what will be required to deliver your project successfully. As part of our bespoke consultancy packages we see how feasible each aspect of your development is. So, if you’re thinking, residential gym and spa or a residential cinema, we will work out the project feasibility.
Our feasibility studies test your project’s potential for success; There are five types separate areas that our feasibility study examines:
- Technical Feasibility– this assessment focuses on the technical resources available. It will help you decide whether the technical resources meet capacity. As an exaggerated example, an organisation wouldn’t want to try to put Star Treks transporters in their building—currently, this project is not technically possible.
- Economic Feasibility – this assessment typically involves a cost/ benefits analysis of the project, helping you decide the viability, cost, and benefits associated with a project before financial resources are allocated. It also serves as an independent project assessment and enhances project credibility—helping you decide the positive benefits to the development that the proposed project will offer.
- Legal Feasibility –this assessment investigates whether any aspect of the proposed project conflicts with legal requirements, like HSG179 for your swimming pool. You will have just saved much time and effort by learning that the project was not possible right from the beginning, based on the impacts it could have on the service charge running costs
- Operational Feasibility– this assessment involves undertaking a study to analyse and decide whether—and how well—the residents needs could be met by completing the project. Operational feasibility studies also analyse how a plan satisfies the requirements identified in the requirements analysis phase of development
- Scheduling Feasibility –this assessment is the most important for project success; after all, a project will fail residents if not completed on time and impact those residents who are wanting to access the facilities. In scheduling feasibility, we estimate how much time the project will take to complete.
If you have a project in its planning phase and want to save considerable time and money, by completing a feasibility study contact our team today. With bespoke consultancy packages for all aspects of the development, we are able to take your concept through to completion. Email us email@example.com or visit www.zasbi.com to talk with one of our consultants live.